Translate

March 23, 2012

I Feel a Little Looney Tunes

Well, I am expecting the top of my head to fly off, eyes to bug out, and smoke to start pouring out of my ears. You may ask why? Well, here's why.

We have all seen a Looney Tune's cartoon where a character eats something hot, someone makes them mad, or they simply do to many things at one time, then their eye will start to twitch, smoke blows out their ears, then the top of their head blows off and you hear a train whistle sound. I have the eye twitches, so the next step is smoke out of the ears, and the top of my head will simply fly off. I am not entirely sure if the whistle will sound or not. I just wish I could remember what made them better. I don't think sticking my head in a barrel of water will help much, and they never stated the length of time needed underwater for it to be therapeutic. I also cannot go on a rampage destroying things like the Tasmanian Devil, Taz, that would hardly be productive since that would just mean I would be stuck with a mess to clean up.


Thinking back on it the Looney Tunes were really a messed up bunch of critters. From a mental stand point the list is as follows (from my point of view)
Bugs Bunny- Gender Identity Disorder, he was forever pretending to be a girl. I think he was also a compulsive liar, as he was always giving the wrong directions.
Elmer Fudd- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder and possibly a Sociopath, I mean come on he spent all of his time trying to kill Daffy and Bugs. I have to give it to him he was persistent.
Taz- Need I say more.
Marvin Martian-Well, he was obviously a self absorbed Narcissist with Megalomania as a side dish.
Wile E. Coyote and the Road Runner were obviously in a Sadomasochistic relationship. I mean the things that Wile E would do to get the bird, only to be hurt by his own weapons, while the Road Runner would be all Dominant over the poor coyote enjoying his pain. We just don't know what happened in between chases do we?
Yosemite Sam- He had major anger and control issues. Also how many times was he in a whore house, can we say possible Sex Addiction? Wait a minute how many times was Bugs dressed as a girl in those whore houses? Hmmm.
Porky Pig had a stuttering problem as well as the fact that he was a hoarder, always bringing home strays (ducks, bunny, dogs, etc).
Pepe Le Peu, well he obviously was a Serial Rapist, who also couldn't tell the difference between a cat and a skunk, so he was obviously delusional as well.

I could probably continue with my imaginary list, but I won't. I simply must say that Cartoons used to be good, maybe not politically correct, but they were at least entertaining rather than the blah stuff they serve up today.

My eye still twitches, but not as badly so maybe I won't blow my top after all.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top