Translate

May 23, 2015

Unexpectedly Happy

I thought if I had to leave the person I loved that I would be miserable. Ha, I could not have been more wrong. I mean it was a toxic relationship. I loved him, he probably didn't love me back, if he did, he sure as hell didn't show it often enough. So, I finally moved out and on with my life. I can't keep the smile off my face. I wish I had done this months ago. No more wondering if he loves me back. I can move forward.I don't think we realize how stuck we are till we become free from what has us stuck.

Whether it's our jobs, relationship, or a certain situation, if it's not putting a smile on your face most of the time then we should ask ourselves if it's really worth it. We all deserve to be happy, if we can't smile at what life throws at us, then maybe it's time to make a change. We get comfortable and complacent. Life is meant to be lived, not just coasted through.

Great, now I sound like a motivational poster. Oh well, just remember to smile, take one day at a time and don't just stay where you are in life, be happy in life, it's the only one you're going to get.

No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top