Translate

September 30, 2011

I Have a Cyber Stalker

Laugh Out Loud. I got sent a nasty message today and it couldn't make me happier.  Wow, really get some new material before sending out a nasty note. Learn how to read as well. I never called anyone African American, I said the person was racist against anyone who wasn't, in other words white people, which you only proved by calling me white trash when you indeed know nothing about me. I am also not a murder or rapist. Which I also said you accuse people of. So you are only living up to my expectations, so thanks for confirming what I had previously stated. I would have said thanks in a reply but you had already blocked me. Thanks for saving me the trouble.

I could really care less as to what you claim to be or not to be. The truth always comes out in the end. I do not have to call you names, or accuse you of things you are not guilty of. I am sure you will eventually dig your own grave without my help.
So goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top