Translate

September 5, 2011

Questionable Behavior for Someone Who Isn't Hiding Anything.

Photobucket
Makes you wonder what is really going on. I have been told by several people that this woman is a liar, "Ms Kemi" Omololu-Olunloyo . I have visited the blog page several times, and on one such visit I noticed it said the blog had been featured on BET, VH1, MTV, among others, so I went in search to see if this was indeed true, I mean possibly it could be. I searched and searched all three websites to no avail. Not one thing mentioned about this blog, beyond some comments that they themselves left on another article, which is a far cry from being featured. I wanted to read where they were featured, so I asked
on their wall. If you visit the page, you can see my comment has been removed, and just like the rumors I have heard it was no surprise I was kicked off the page for even daring to ask such a question. If they were indeed featured then why not just point me to where, all this does is reinforce what others have said, this page isn't what its cracked up to be.

 If you don't have anything to hide, then put it out on the table for all to see, don't delete honest questions. Also if you are so proud as to say you are featured why not post links for others to see, or when asked provide them, instead of deleting the question so others can't see what you don't want to answer.

On the page it also lists Media Partners, yet when you go to those sites, you see other, actual media partners, none of which are this website or any of the websites affiliated with them. I wonder what the real truth is and if we shall ever know.



No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top