Translate

February 28, 2011

I am forever amazed

I am forever amazed each day that I wake up.

While I am amazed at the world we live in this is not what I am talking about. I am amazed that some people manage to put their socks on the right feet, nonetheless manage to sign onto their computer, and post stupidity.


Today I saw a post from a person who was concerned that a games  wording which encourages people to score high scores and taunt their friends was a form of bullying. The person then states that until the wording is changed they refused to play this game.

So my question is, who is the bully here. Certainly nothing is meant by the games wording, yet the person who originally posted seems to be trying to bully the game into changing the wording.

This amazes me......

No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top