Translate

March 1, 2011

Pussy and Beer in the Fridge

Ok, so it's a dead cat awaiting burial, but it is nonetheless in my aunt's beer fridge.

The story is, my grandmother's cat, whose name is Pussy Cat ( I will expand more on that in a moment) was playing with a hair tie which it then somehow swallowed. The aforementioned hair tie became lodged in poor Pussy's stomach, perforating an intestine causing poor Pussy's life to be prematurely ended. The cat is now in my aunt's fridge awaiting it's funeral which is only being put off till the rain stops. So rest in peace Pussy.

Ok, so on to the poor cat's name. Why would you name your cat Pussy Cat? Do you go around the house going here Pussy Pussy? Do you simply call it Cat, or call it's by its whole name? I mean when you're playing with it and someone calls, and you're asked, "What are you doing?" Do you reply, "Playing with Pussy." I mean I could seriously sit here all day typing different ways, this name could totally be taken out of context.

So now on to the fact that my family not only had a cat named Pussy, but now Pussy is in the fridge with the beer. A mans dream come true right? Well almost.

I am not writing this to make fun of the fact that the dearly loved Pussy has now passed on and is no longer with us, but certainly the cats name.

Now if the cat had possibly swallowed something else this could have been a lot worse.

So once again, Rest in Peace Pussy Cat, you were a big part in my grandmothers life, you will be sorely missed.

There now I have officially blogged about Pussy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top