Translate

April 12, 2015

I Am Sorry

I am sorry that I have not been posting more posts, I only have internet on my phone at the present time and it is proving a little hard to write on my blog using a phone.

Life is crazy as always and so am I. I didn't realize how much I had really gone off my meds until I went to refill them and saw that I had been working on the same thirty day supply for three months.  Oops. Well my asshole doctor (whom I have since quit seeing) said that I could lower my dose if I wanted to.  I think I have simply been working too much to have time to go crazy. I have noticed it lately though, crying in the shower so no one can see and if my eyes are red it's the soap that got into them.  Although I think I am now a pro at crying quietly to myself.  Damn now my eyes are watering because I just rubbed them with leftover salt from tortilla chips or salsa that I just ate. Holy Hell that burns, I don't recommend that.

Onto the rest of my life. I am still in purgatory. Still loving someone who is either incapable of loving me or just incapable of showing it. Sometimes I think he might, while other times I don't even know if he is aware that I am around. As I said purgatory.

Maybe if I go back on my full dose of meds I will see things the way they are and have the strength to move on, as of now I don't.  I have to find a new doctor, one who listens and actually believes what he practices, which I don't think my last one did.

Well on a good note it seems having to use my phone to blog might be faster than typing on a keyboard since it has word suggestions. It pretty much tells me what to say next.  Maybe that will be my next blog post, a completely suggested blog post using only suggested words, you never know it might be fun. Well till next time, stay crazy, be yourself because that is all you can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top